[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop Graphics.... PLEASE READ!

4 posters

Go down

Shop Graphics.... PLEASE READ! Empty Shop Graphics.... PLEASE READ!

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:50 pm

OK... I'm working on a little project... I'd like everyone to send me your "Official" shop graphic (example: My "Lou-ne-tunes" vinnyl Wa11y worked up for me)..

I already have ones from Keemoschauby and Eric, but I need them from everyone else. What I want to do is create a composite vinyl group that has all of our vinyls in it. Once compiled, I will gift them to all of the Tuners and Painters as well as anyone else who wants it.

Why?

Well... We should be putting our club shop vinyls on the race liveries we do... Very Happy We should sponsor each other in our liveries, especially the ones we sell in the SF. Keemo and I have been piloting a partnership with the Porsche's... He's generating the liveries and I've generating the tunes... We are both putting them on our storefronts... This is especially important when we auction cars...

Beef... I'd like to have a Up 2 Speed Customs Garage logo contest... GodMike has been doing a GREAT job with some updated club logos, but we need an overall vinyl for the Garage... Can you organize a design contest for this?
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Shop Graphics.... PLEASE READ! Empty Re: Shop Graphics.... PLEASE READ!

Post by Vlagra DUH Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Ive been thinking, since i can barely tune, and barely paint. But I'm amazing at selling everything, I'm going to work up my store front and get the U2SC club up in points. I know for a fact I'm a bad ass driver, and with the tuners i have behind me and designers, I'm sure if i start leader boarding again, people will be pissed to see another clan showing up, destroying their records.
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:25 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
Beef... I'd like to have a Up 2 Speed Customs Garage logo contest... GodMike has been doing a GREAT job with some updated club logos, but we need an overall vinyl for the Garage... Can you organize a design contest for this?
I was thinking about making a replica of the banner (obviously without the pictures in the background), so I will enter it in that. I will create a contest for it.

Also, I have a "Beef's custom design" logo that I made that still needs a little improvement, so I will send it over when I am done...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 pm

I was thinking.. what If we had an U2SC Shop? We could have a section in the forum for all things to be sold, and send vinyls, tunes, cars, and anything else to a certain member (like a leader or something) and post in the FM4 forums. Might be a good way to get the club name out there and increase individual members sales. Only problem would be whoever was "The Storefront" would have to spend the time to ensure all sales credits got sent out and such

*Actually, this might be better as its own thread

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:44 pm

I updated my shop vinyl to include tuning and designing. I'll send it your way tonight
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrowMeAHotdog Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Feel free to gift me any logo's and such, I much prefer putting "real" stuff on my cars as opposed to random real life logo's, in fact I've already used Lou's on one of my cars Very Happy

ThrowMeAHotdog
Forum Admin

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down