[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American - Denver Members

+5
Lowflyinmx3
duplicatelogon
BiggLou55
Markve91
Fischs3
9 posters

Go down

American - Denver Members Empty American - Denver Members

Post by Fischs3 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:55 pm

As a proud Canadian with friends in the great country of United States. My condolences go out to the families of the victim's in Denver today.
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

American - Denver Members Empty Re: American - Denver Members

Post by Markve91 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Such a terrible thing that happened man. The guy was 24...what would make someone do that?
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Those in favor or censorship would say it's violence on TV and in movies....

I say the guy was a nut job, and he needs to be locked up.... Get him out of the gene pool!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by duplicatelogon Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 pm

i say torture him and lock him away and throw away the key

duplicatelogon
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm not one to normally express my opinions but hearing that little children were involved makes me irate. I hope colorado is a death penalty state. That man has no meaningful purpose or contribution to give to society. Keeping him alive would be a waste of time, money and air space. Not to mention a slap to the faces of the families that lost loved ones who just wanted to watch a movie.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:I'm not one to normally express my opinions but hearing that little children were involved makes me irate. I hope colorado is a death penalty state. That man has no meaningful purpose or contribution to give to society. Keeping him alive would be a waste of time, money and air space. Not to mention a slap to the faces of the families that lost loved ones who just wanted to watch a movie.

+1 .... Well Said Sir!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 am

Deepest sympathies go out to the families. I volunteer for an organization that deals with mental health and addiction, and while it's understandable to have strong feelings about the perpetrator here, don't forget, he may be a victim as well. Does not justify his actions, does not forgive what he did, but IF something, or things drove him to this, the only real solution is to make systems of support available to people, so that it does not happen again.

Putting to death the ONE person who commited this act is 'justice', but it leaves 3 million other people that *might* break down and commit similar atrocities. Stalin, Mussolinni, Hitler....finishing all them off, didn't help us not end up with a Hussein, an Assad, etc, etc, etc.

It's not a societal thing, or a national thing...it's a human race thing...just my two cents.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 am

Well, I was gonna come in here with some smartass remark. The morsel of maturity in my head says it be best to keep my
outh shut.

I was stuck in a car driving all day so I wasn't listening to the news. I haven't read into the story.

I can only offer condolences to those affected by this tragedy.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fischs3 Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Not sure if everybody has heard this side story to the incident but I find this almost unbelieveable.

Last month in Toronto Ontario, we had a shooting at a downtown mall, The Eaton Centre in the middle of a busy food court. The shooting was perpetrated by waring gang members. Two people were killed and a number of innocent victims were injured. It was a big story here as it was very brazen for the perpatrator to do this in broad daylight on a weekend in a busy mall. Personally, when it happened I was driving out of downtown Toronto with my family after attending a hockey tournament.

As it turns out, a young beautiful American girl was in the Eaton Centre in Toronto during the incident and luckily escaped unharmed. Sadly, she was one of the victims yesterday at the movie theatre in Denver. She was originally from Texas, dating a Toronto hockey player and had travelled to Denver to pursue a career in sportscasting.
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:27 pm

I JUST heard about that!! Either this is all eerily related, or Final Destination factor is in play. Incredible co-incidence.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:08 am

Myself and all my co-workers agreed to torture him and make him suffer as he families will/have been. Then just send him into space and let the stars deal with him.

Aside from the sickness in his mentally challenged mind, i noticed it was a midnight showing on Thursday night, and i read there was a 11 month old in the theater, two 7 year olds and an 11 year old. Just makes me realize how many insignificant parents there are out there in the first place to not have the common courtesy to keep you damn young kids at home and get a baby sitter sometime later and go see the movie. Its sad what the world has come to.

Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:44 pm

I heard about that, its just awful. who would do something like that?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum