[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the odd part of my family...

5 posters

Go down

the odd part of my family... Empty the odd part of my family...

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:17 pm

On my vacation to cape cod over the past week (I don't know if I mentioned before that it was for my dad's wedding) my dad was somewhat "forced" to pay for his sister to come (long story. in short, his mom wanted to pay for them to go and he didn't want her to spend the money on them so he paid for their visit. just an fyi, he doesn't really like them). I would like to point out that he paid for their hotel room and his mom still rented them a car so that they could drive from their house up to massachusetts. I know, it doesn't really make a lot of sense, after all they have a perfectly good honda pilot that would easily seat the 5 people in their family....

anyway, on to the part that is really interesting: they recently adopted a russian kid. You're probably saying something like "so what, thats not very interesting..." well, he is 9 years old and was malnourished while he was in russia, so they are forcing him to tell other people that he is 5 years old. kinda messed up, right? The bad thing for him is that their family goes on some weird diet where they can't eat certain things at certain times. for instince, the only time they are allowed to eat meat is on vacation (only about once every 2 or 3 days) and they are never allowed to eat seafood... So, he isn't getting any real nutritional value out of anything he eats. the worst part about this had to be the clam bake that we had the day before the wedding. he went to get a cup of clam chowder and his dad stopped him at the table and took it from him. the worst part was that he ate it right in front of his face. this isn't the first time it has happened either. a few years back (when they weren't allowed to eat cake) another one of his kids asked if he could have a slice of the birthday cake that our grandmother made for him for his birthday. he agreed to let him have some and the next day, he ate the entire cake before anybody else could get a single slice of it, and I'm not joking when I say the ENTIRE cake.

Oh and they also don't pay any attention to any of their kids, so I'm having trouble deciphering how they qualified to adopt the kid in the first place.

Anyway, as always they were too good for the room that my dad baught for them and complained about it behind our back...

I just wanted to know what you guys thought about this because I think its rediculous...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

the odd part of my family... Empty Re: the odd part of my family...

Post by BiggLou55 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Every family has their "black sheep"... Wink Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do except move on...
And for the record, I agree, they are hella weird. The dad seems to be a real SOB...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 am

yeah, that guy annoys the crap out of everybody. I think I forgot to mention that they are trying to get a new birth certificate for the kid....
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 am

Something seems very weird there....I mean aside from the bizarre diet regime. Why would you convince a kid to lie about age, and then try to get a new birth certificate??

I agree with Lou....every family has one (some have a few).
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:28 am

On a side note.... When those kids grow up, they are going to do one of two things...

One: One of them is going to beat the shit out of him and take the cake.
Two (and most likely): they are going to bolt at age 18 and never look back.

He will die a sad and lonely man...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 am

thats what I am thinking they will happen. the only problem is they are home schooled (every class is bible class) and their chances at having an independent future are very slim...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:41 am

....are they by any chance members of Westboro?

...cuz that will prolly explain a bunch
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 am

they are from north carolina if that helps at all, I have no idea what westboro is.
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 am

for a second I thought you were talking about a town called westboro and then I remembered the westboro baptist church. No, I'm pretty sure they aren't in that. If they were, they probably would have spoke out at the wedding about my step mom being jewish and then would have told us that we were all going to hell....
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Fear740 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:36 pm

o_o the worst kind of christian then huh?
Fear740
Fear740
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:42 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:thats what I am thinking they will happen. the only problem is they are home schooled (every class is bible class) and their chances at having an independent future are very slim...
That's the first thing I thought of when I read your description- This sounds like a whacked out, fanatical homeschool family. Sure enough. I feel sorry for the kid. Has anyone in your family thought to contact North Carolina's child protective services? You might want to read the parts about neglect at this link:

http://www.ncdhhs.gov/dss/cps/about.htm
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:26 pm

I know its pretty crazy, but we just try not to get involved. it just bugged me a lot and I have a feeling that their kids will rebell against them someday... Theres no way they will be able to legally get another birth certificate for that one, so I can't imagine they will be able to get one.
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down