[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question on Vinyls

3 posters

Go down

Question on Vinyls Empty Question on Vinyls

Post by CASH XRS Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Hey guys. The other night I was in the paint shop ready to mess around a little bit with the Pantera and finally got the vinyl through the community. Anyways when I went into the pain shop and wanted to apply vinyls, they (for lack of a better term) were flashing while sitting on the car. I could see the vinyl and then it would flash blue and go back. It would flash every few seconds. It made me a little nervous and I backed out. Just wondering if that's common practice for the vinyls??

Also, if someone could send me the logo that won the contest!! I gotta start taking advantage of the paint shop lol.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Question on Vinyls Empty Re: Question on Vinyls

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 pm

The flashing means you have that layer selected... If you use the D-pad and move to the right (to "new layer") it will stop.. It's very handy knowing what you have selected...

My only advice is to just play... Save different variants and don't be afraid. If you mess something up, you can reset back to the original state in the paint show menu...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:58 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:The flashing means you have that layer selected... If you use the D-pad and move to the right (to "new layer") it will stop.. It's very handy knowing what you have selected...

My only advice is to just play... Save different variants and don't be afraid. If you mess something up, you can reset back to the original state in the paint show menu...

Ahhh ok gotcha. Wasn't sure if it was glitching or something lol. Good to know for the future!!
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:42 pm

I have a ton of vinyls, I'll send them over when I get on in a few minutes
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down