[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Drive In Real Life?

+18
JasonMurphy
Vlagra DUH
B08MATH
Wa11y
MFKR RAMBO
Eric21477
Tatwhatshesaid
SICMOPAR
swviper
duplicatelogon
xraydash
Fischs3
Lowflyinmx3
joekorn
DougieManCan
BiggLou55
marmuttlebow
CASH XRS
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Drive In Real Life?

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Here it is... the moment you all have been waiting for. You finally get to know what Low is driving.[img]Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 B-daypartycar017[/img]

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 B-daypartycar018

Its a 94 MX-3 GS, it has 310k kilometers on her (thats right, she's canadian! be jealous.) It took 2 years to find her as I was very specific about what i wanted. She has the worlds smallest production V6 in it @ 1.8 liters of fury. I'm currently building a 2.5 V6 for it. As of now all I've done to her is an Obx short shifter, PRM intake, eibach springs and KYB GR2 struts. I enlarged the exhuast piping as well but kept the stock muffler as i dont like rice cannons. I use her as a dd and a Autocross track car.

And here is a pic of the ride I picked up just this Monday

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 Photobucket-1544-1333218202104
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do You Drive In Real Life?

Post by CASH XRS Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 am

Viper nice mountain bike!! I was just telling my best friend that I have to lube mine up and get it ready for the season!

Low, looks good! And I like the bike! Nothing like being on two wheels and getting 35-40 mpgs!!
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Low, after seeing your 'rides' (Sweet bike btw...Yamaha?) I noticed the Ohio plate. So when I saw this pic at another site I frequent, I had to send it to you....

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 Motiva10
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Awesome!!! ROFLMAO!!!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:38 pm

swviper wrote:Low, after seeing your 'rides' (Sweet bike btw...Yamaha?) I noticed the Ohio plate. So when I saw this pic at another site I frequent, I had to send it to you....

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 Motiva10
Haha thats a good one, I like it. Its a suzuki Intruder 800
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 am

Here's what my wife refers to as my third child. It's an '05 Mustang GT in Legend Lime. I do baby it as far as keeping it clean and polished, but it gets driven often and like it should Twisted Evil In the background of the 1st pic you can see my multi-color '93 Mustang LX daily beater.

The GT's upgrade list:
  • JLT cold air intake
  • SCT Tune
  • Pypes Violator Exhaust
  • Charge-Motion delete plates - opens up the intake runners, home modified
  • Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
  • Hurst short throw Shifter
  • 4" Aluminum Driveshaft with loop
  • J&M tubular lower control arms and adjustable upper arm in the rear
  • Ford Racing drop springs
  • 17x9 Black Bullitts all around
  • GT500 rear spoiler
  • Scott Drake billet hood pins, painted black
  • painted mirror caps
  • V6 faux gas cap
  • rear blackout panel
  • black front turn signals
  • other shiney things inside

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 IMG_0084

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 IMG_0087

The '93 Beater. It's u-g-l-y and sloooooow, but handles like it's on rails. It's very well balanced having the lighter 4cy up front. Gets great gas mileage, 25mpg combined driving with a heavy foot and 31mpg hwy. Not too shabby for a 19yr old car. I might paint it, I might not. I like the ratty look, and I never have to worry about it.

• Full polyurethane front end kit
  • GT front suspension: spindles, larger brakes and sway bar
  • Koni springs
  • subframe connectors

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 100_9843

Almost forgot, I have a 2.3 Turbo motor that I am collecting parts for that will be swapped in when the current 4cyl gives up.....it's already got piston slap bom
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:57 am

Nice Eric.... I am jealous (of the GT)!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SICMOPAR Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Eric nice ride. I have been thinking about trading in the Magnum for a GT for a while now...
SICMOPAR
SICMOPAR
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:56 pm

A Boss 302 (non Laguna Seca... I need the back seats Sad ) or a GT (5.0) is on my short list of cars I would love to own (that are realistically in reach)... I love the styling and the performance.... Can't wait to see what the new IRS and Direct Injection Coyote will be like when they hit!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:08 pm

SICMOPAR wrote:Eric nice ride. I have been thinking about trading in the Magnum for a GT for a while now...

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Shouldn't you be looking at the Challenger?

Gonna have to change your name.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SICMOPAR Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Mar I have been looking at both it's just i would be getting more bang for my buck with the GT over the R/T ..And I thought I should have a open mind about it...Wait what am I talking about SRT Challenger all the way.... Lost my head there for a moment. Going to see what the dealer will give me for both the Magnum and Dakota. Still have to say that Eric's GT is DAMM SWEET and if I was going to switch brands I would go with the new Stang over the Camaro..
SICMOPAR
SICMOPAR
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 pm

SICMOPAR wrote:......if I was going to switch brands I would go with the new Stang over the Camaro..

Here Here...! The new Camaro is built on a Holden truck platform (the modern day El Camino).... It's big and bulky, but it is fast... I've heard it's like driving in a coffin though.... I love the looks of the SRT8, and Dodge did a good job bringing it up to the Mondern Pony car level... I still like the Stang the best though! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys Very Happy

My wife has been wanting a Camaro, but I just can't see myself having one at the house lol. I talked her into a Challenger R/T, but after going to look at one she started to realize that a 2 door with 2 kids wouldnt be much fun. She drops them off at school every day, so it would be a bit of a hassle. We looked at the new Charger R/T and she fell in love with it.

I really, really want a Coyote powered Mustang. I just can't bring myself to part with the '05 due to the rarity of the color....and having 2 GT's isn't gonna happen right now.
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:37 am

Eric21477 wrote:Thanks for the compliments guys Very Happy

My wife has been wanting a Camaro, but I just can't see myself having one at the house lol. I talked her into a Challenger R/T, but after going to look at one she started to realize that a 2 door with 2 kids wouldnt be much fun. She drops them off at school every day, so it would be a bit of a hassle. We looked at the new Charger R/T and she fell in love with it.

I really, really want a Coyote powered Mustang. I just can't bring myself to part with the '05 due to the rarity of the color....and having 2 GT's isn't gonna happen right now.

Yeah... Ford really hit a home run with the Coyote engine... Can't wait to see what it's like with Direct Injection and some other "tweaks".... The new V6 is quite nice too, and is almost as powerful as the 4.6L modular V8 they are retiring... Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MFKR RAMBO Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:42 am

Right now getting around in an everyday 94 sierra pickup. Heres a few of my past vehicles.

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 100_9235
Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 100_9767
Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 Photo013
MFKR RAMBO
MFKR RAMBO
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Wed May 30, 2012 2:37 am

These are what I drive now, rather boring.
Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 7299926526_407e358aa8

The lil' S10 Blazer is a project car that is stuck on hold for now.

I much rather show what car's I used to drive. My son's have some nice cars too. One Blazer sits in the garage over the winter. I has a 355 in it with a B&M tranny in it. My son lets me drive it sometimes if I put gas in it and promise not to race it. It kind of scares me. I've yet to see my youngest son's project car except for in this picture.
Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 7299928164_b7213f2efa
Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 7299929270_e08af2d2cd

now the son's cars.

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 7299960352_189060b1e1_c
Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 7299933368_f54c719492_c

Someday I hope to get a Camaro convertible and let my gray hair flow in the wind.
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed May 30, 2012 11:11 am

Wa11y wrote:....Someday I hope to get a Camaro convertible and let my gray hair flow in the wind.

LOL.... Doesn't that suck on some level though...? By the time we can afford the cars we want in both money AND time, we are older, no or little hair on our heads (if you are balding), and music playing at loud volumes that most of the youth would turn their nose up to.... Not saying that's gonna stop me once my girls head off to college (14 years).... I'll be in my mid-50's by then, so I should be able to enjoy something cool! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Thu May 31, 2012 11:45 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
Wa11y wrote:....Someday I hope to get a Camaro convertible and let my gray hair flow in the wind.

LOL.... Doesn't that suck on some level though...? By the time we can afford the cars we want in both money AND time, we are older, no or little hair on our heads (if you are balding), and music playing at loud volumes that most of the youth would turn their nose up to.... Not saying that's gonna stop me once my girls head off to college (14 years).... I'll be in my mid-50's by then, so I should be able to enjoy something cool! Very Happy

I see it all the time. Gray haired retirees driving some fine sports car. Most of the guys I know with the hot rods are retired. For now I'm just tired.
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

swviper wrote:With the weather getting nicer, and having had a few nice preview days of what's to come....almost time for my 'summer wheels'....can't wait....

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 Fanati10
Speaking of, I drive one of those too.. Mine is a Trek road hybrid. My other vehicles are a 07 Pontiac G6 V6. If you wanna know what that looks like wait at a light or four way stop, you will see one in 5min or less. Also own a 95 Dodge Ram with 190,000 miles on it and a 07 Jeep Compass that if you hit a bump with will fall apart. I actually keep my G6 equal in my garage in forza and it is Acura TSX(Bclass)
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm

B08MATH wrote:
swviper wrote:With the weather getting nicer, and having had a few nice preview days of what's to come....almost time for my 'summer wheels'....can't wait....

Speaking of, I drive one of those too.. Mine is a Trek road hybrid. My other vehicles are a 07 Pontiac G6 V6. If you wanna know what that looks like wait at a light or four way stop, you will see one in 5min or less. Also own a 95 Dodge Ram with 190,000 miles on it and a 07 Jeep Compass that if you hit a bump with will fall apart. I actually keep my G6 equal in my garage in forza and it is Acura TSX(Bclass)

I used to be a long distance bicyclist about 30+ years ago and still have a love for bikes even though I barely ride anymore. I got this a few years ago and should probably ride it more. It is like a lawn chair with wheels.

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 7317039264_8eae37fd0b_z
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:48 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/17/55/75/29/andrew10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/17/55/75/29/60952010.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/17/55/75/29/img_0310.jpg

First one is me and my cousin drew, hes driving im in the passenger seat.
2nd one is Honda CRX ITA Race Car, i only own 50% of it Share it with a friend. Im the tech/Co-driver.
3rd one is my baby, Formula V Taken apart in the basement of my parents house lol.
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:19 pm

B08MATH wrote:

UPDATE: I now own a 2010 Toyota corolla and my affordable dream car 06 VW GOLF GTI.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonMurphy Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:25 am

Traded in the 2000 Focus for a 2012 Focus late last year:

Drive - What Do You Drive In Real Life? - Page 2 310636_2374789562193_848026122_n
JasonMurphy
JasonMurphy
Century Forum Member

http://titaniumspork.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 am

I'm still driving my 2000 Celica GT.... But... I want the new Subaru BRZ.... BAD...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:I'm still driving my 2000 Celica GT.... But... I want the new Subaru BRZ.... BAD...
Let me know when you're going to sell the Celica to buy your new Su- uh Scion. Nashville is within striking distance and I'm sure you've taken good care of it. Seriously! We've been looking into affordable 90's (2000 is close enough) sporty Japanese cars as a sort of sidestep replacement for my Grand Am. Celicas are on the list.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next