[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dishonored

3 posters

Go down

Dishonored Empty Dishonored

Post by nubrocket Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:40 am

Because I like to overwhelm myself with indecision, I popped in Dishonored over the weekend. Wooooo what a great game. It isn't a sandbox like Fallout or Skyrim, but it does cater to multiple play-styles like Deus Ex does. The stealth mechanic feels good without the AI being dumb about it, the violence is DELIGHTFUL, and the look & feel reminds me of Bioshock. I ended up ping-ponging between this and Horizon quite a bit this weekend. Race or Revenge? Race or Revenge? Reckon I got in a fair share of both.

I recommend checking it out if you find yourself looking for a quality single-player game someday. Bethesda is usually pretty good about price drops for those with more patience than me.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Dishonored Empty Re: Dishonored

Post by Markve91 Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:36 am

I've been looking foward to playing this game...but with Horizon, AC3 and Halo 4 all coming out so close to each other I'm going nuts lol. I'll do my best to be patient and get it when I'm done with everything else, including semester finals Razz
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:11 am

Yeah. This smells like a game of the year and I'm sure DLC is coming. It could end up very worth it to wait until the super "GOTY EDITION WITH ALL DLC!" that's sure to come out next year.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Pretty sure I can't wait til next year, but as soon as I can find it at a good price I'll be buying. Looks great and I've heard nothing but spectacular reviews.
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum