[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a Big boy and step up to "manual with clutch"

+10
Bleacdemon
Vlagra DUH
swviper
xII CASE IIx
Wa11y
xraydash
ThrowMeAHotdog
Markve91
BiggLou55
marmuttlebow
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Be a Big boy and step up to "manual with clutch" - Page 2 Empty Re: Be a Big boy and step up to "manual with clutch"

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

You will see me once I spin and face backwards... I do hot high RPM downshifts, so I get a TON of engine braking. Using MwC, the car just wants to spin!!! Shifting isn't the issue (I have a Fanatec CSR, pedals, shifters and the ACT firware for the paddles - ACL = AutoClutch), it's my style of driving. Once I find the time to learn how to manually rev match, you will see me using MwC 100%.

I run with Braking line, Manual and Normal sterring. Everything else is set off (unless we are running R class, then TCS comes on). Has anyone tried running a race in Automatic after switching? OMG it's frustrating!!!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Be a Big boy and step up to "manual with clutch" - Page 2 Empty Re: Be a Big boy and step up to "manual with clutch"

Post by FraidKn0t Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Yeah that Soarer from last month's series was a handful when downshifting into 2nd & turning into a corner... that's where I had to learn to rev-match manually
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum