[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your whips!

4 posters

Go down

Post your whips!  Empty Post your whips!

Post by WHY Y0U MAD BRO Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Was going through some pictures I had so figure I would share with you car guys. I know there probably aren't many Honda fans here but WHATEVER! These are the cars I've had within the past 18 months. I have some more pics on my hard drive of old projects I need to dig out. Share some of yours. Low, I wanna see your autocross Miata!

Current whip. 2007 Impala Police car I picked up for $3500. I put some 07 Impala LTZ wheels on it so it looks normal now. I also removed the high beam light.

Post your whips!  07impala

2002 Jeep I just recently sold. After I parted out my swap and extra goodies I traded my 94 teg with a stock LS straight up for this. Not sure why that dude wanted to trade but I wasn't complaining.

Post your whips!  02jeep

1994 Integra LS. This was the last project I had worked on. I didn't finish even though I had almost everything I needed. I had just put on a 2000 Integra front bumper on it. Still needed to mess with the fitment a little.

Post your whips!  94teg-3

Heres the wheels I bought for it along with the J32A I purchased from a guy from j32a.org.

Post your whips!  Rims
Post your whips!  J32a

This picture is not my car. This belongs to a guy in Texas who was helping me with my J32 swap. This is his car with a 03CL-S V6 in his 95 Integra. This was my goal, I may try this again.

Post your whips!  V6teg

Here is the last project I actually finished. 2000 Civic Si with a B20 Vtec swap. B20Z2 block from a Honda CRV and the B16A2 head that came stock with the car along with a 2000 Integra Type-R transmission. Pics also of the nightmare I had wiring a PS2 into my head unit. I had to create a new harness since it wasn't suppose to work according to the people on the internetz!! I loaded some modded firmware a buddy helped me out with. Turned out nice and I had GT4 in my car. Smile

Post your whips!  2000si
Post your whips!  B20vtec
Post your whips!  B20v-2
Post your whips!  2000si-3
Post your whips!  2000si-2
Post your whips!  2000si-1
Post your whips!  2000si-4

Whip i had before that. 2002 Civic Si with a 2003 RSX Type S swap.

Post your whips!  02si

Another whip I had at the same time. 99 Civic Si with the stock B16a2.

Post your whips!  99si

WHY Y0U MAD BRO
Senior Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post your whips!  Empty Re: Post your whips!

Post by Red Sniper 213 Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:45 pm

That Integra looks really nice dude. I love the sound of the VTEC. I'm only 14 so I don't drive but i've have been driven around in this S2000 at my grandfather's car dealer.

Post your whips!  Dsc01110

It is really quick. Manual transmission makes it even better. Such a nice looking car though.

My grandfather also has this E46 BMW M3. I have driven this thing around a parking lot. 6 speed manual.

Post your whips!  00710

My dad sold this Jag XK8 for the SL500 below it. I have driven the SL500 around a parking lot as well.

Post your whips!  05710
Post your whips!  05110
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:52 pm

I will see if I can find any pictures of the chevelle that we used to have. It was a monster - you could get wheelspin on the highway at 65 mph Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:12 pm

This old thread is kinda buried but you can see a lot of past and present members' cars here:

https://u2sc.forumotion.co.uk/t71-what-do-you-drive-in-real-life?highlight=Drive
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by WHY Y0U MAD BRO Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:56 pm

I kinda glanced before I posted and didn't see the thread which is why I made this one. I was thinking though, why would a car club not have a what you drive thread... lol

WHY Y0U MAD BRO
Senior Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down