[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

+44
dajian101
WHY Y0U MAD BRO
sergantawesome
Ragnarokz3r0
Red Sniper 213
FraidKn0t
OverdrawnCrissy
DRKHRT187
wolfman115
Bleacdemon
BrxbombersNY
theamazinbagman
nubrocket
Xdelboyx
JasonMurphy
Vlagra DUH
SimF40
shinnsoon
Eric21477
Rickenbacker01
beefsupreme42
Lowflyinmx3
marmuttlebow
xraydash
xXhpi racingXx
Christian Ojeda
B08MATH
SouthernFist7
MFKR RAMBO
SICMOPAR
zNRGz
phorzaphanatiq
xII CASE IIx
Tatwhatshesaid
DougieManCan
XxCONVERGExX
Wa11y
geluadi
Markve91
CASH XRS
swviper
joekorn
Fischs3
BiggLou55
48 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 6 Empty Re: Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

Post by theamazinbagman Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:34 pm

thanks i think im gonna wait for sundays race
i dont want to go to sleep and then wake up again at 4 30 Smile on a weekend

theamazinbagman
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 6 Empty Re: Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:42 pm

;-)

Frank is the only Euro member that runs with us in the NA evenings... He's in Germany....

The official club race times are Wed 21:30 EDT, Fri 23:30 EDT, and Sun 15:00 EDT....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrxbombersNY Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey my name is Geronimo aka bomber I am 20 turning 21 in November I was born in NY but grew up in Florida I am a VERY BIG Yankee fan but I support all teams based in NY I am usually on between 9am-3pm EST I might be getting a promo at work soon so that may change I plan on becoming a Police Officer ... a good one that does his job right and not abuse his power I am a good person I have a heart but am very aggressive & protective of my friends & family.

I like to drive American my favorite cars are the Dodge Viper, the 69' Camaro & the Hummer H1 Alpha. I am still new to most of the tracks and tend to go to fast on some of the turns. My favorite tracks are Le Mans, Maple Valley & Amalfi Coast.
BrxbombersNY
BrxbombersNY
New Forum Member

https://www.facebook.com/BrxbombersNY

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Brx!! Welcome! Glad you joined us in the Lobby on Friday Night!

Take some time and look around. There's quite a wealth of knowledge here as well as a wealth of useless BS... I'll leave you to decipher that for yourself!

Also... Congrats on working towards becoming a Police Officer. It's one of the most difficult jobs in the world, and I appreciate your willingness to want to work for the safety, security and protection of the rest of us!

Cheers!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 6 Empty Newbie!

Post by Bleacdemon Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 am

Hi everyone!

This is the first time on the forum. I've just been accepted as a new clubmember.

My real name is Marcel Vogelzang and I live in Bedum. A town 5 km northern of Groningen in The Netherlands. I'm 37 years old, divorced and I've two kids. Damon (11y) and Amber (9y). I love the old musclecars, like the Ford XB Falcon (yeah, with madmax painting), Dodge Charger and Ford Mustang. Classic cars are totally me but I like the modern ones too so that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm eager to race you guys!!

Greetings,
Marcel

Bleacdemon
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 am

Netherlands! I was in y'alls airport recently. For about an hour.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:05 am

Welcome Marcel! You'll have a blast with us. Take a look around and ask any questions you have. You'll find anything you need around here. Marm bites and lou hits, but for the most part everyone is civilized. Smile
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:08 am

nubrocket wrote:Netherlands! I was in y'alls airport recently. For about an hour.

Body cavity search? lol!

Seriously tho' welcome Bleacdemon and BrxbombersNY (was good seeing you in lobby on Fri)
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 am

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:Welcome Marcel! You'll have a blast with us. Take a look around and ask any questions you have. You'll find anything you need around here. Marm bites and lou hits, but for the most part everyone is civilized. Smile

I dunno, based on the banter between you and Bomber on Fri....not sure that you should be throwing stones Laughing

..just going to go ahead and say it '-1 for me this week'... Sad
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 am

Haha. Thats was funny tho, I just couldn't keep from hitting him, not matter how hard I tried, I couldn't check up quick enough. I'm glad he stuck around tho, if feel bad if I ran him off. But anywho, -2 for viper Razz
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 am

LOL...change cars man! I fought with the damn Ultima first 2 weeks, but the thing is nutty...the Carrera is worse! As club leader, use your omnipotent power and come race with Team UK @ Silverstone...Lou's Evora is great!
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:10 am

swviper wrote:
Lowflyinmx3 wrote:Welcome Marcel! You'll have a blast with us. Take a look around and ask any questions you have. You'll find anything you need around here. Marm bites and lou hits, but for the most part everyone is civilized. Smile

I dunno, based on the banter between you and Bomber on Fri....not sure that you should be throwing stones Laughing

..just going to go ahead and say it '-1 for me this week'... Sad

Welcome Marcel.....!

@swviper - Low was kinda picking on Brx a bit Friday wasn't he! Very Happy -1 for Low!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:17 pm

I'll never switch sides, NEVER! I'm going down with this ship, we have tried hard but cant hang with the other countries super cars. I'll give all my team mates an A+ for effort.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:I'll never switch sides, NEVER! I'm going down with this ship, we have tried hard but cant hang with the other countries super cars. I'll give all my team mates an A+ for effort.

Low... Because I like you so much, I'll hook you up with a good tune for Silverstone this week.... Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:... Marm bites and lou hits, ...

LOL, wait ... WUT?!?!?!?!

Where is this "biting" crap coming from? I dun do none o'dat.

And welcome to all the newbies. Brx, I'm so sorry you cheer the Mets. Although I used to like 'em back in the cocaine days with Doc and DARRRYYYYYLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernFist7 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Hey new guys - welcome to the club. If you're going to be racing in the series races (which you should if your schedule allows!) take a look at the July series race thread and sign up for a team - just read the first post, determine what class you want to race, and post on the thread and i'll update you on the list.
Thanks!
SouthernFist7
SouthernFist7
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:21 am

Hello!

My name is Jason and i joined a few days ago. Im turning 21 soon and i live 2-3 hours from philadelphia. I dont talk that much and i basically define the word shy but im trying to break out of my shell and talk more. I havent really played online at all but i came across one of the clubs posts on the forza site and it sounded like a fun group of people who wouldnt harass me too much for making a mistake since i get put down rather easily.

I personally dont think im that good of a driver but i always want to race clean and i havent tried painting since fm3 so that is probably not too good either. Im also trying to get used to using the triggers as the ones were messed up on my other controller. so im getting better but still need lots of practice.

Thanks!
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MFKR RAMBO Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:42 am

Hey man welcome. I can vouch for every single guy in this club and not ONE of them will put you down in any way. We have racers that are crazy fast and pinpoint consistent to guys that are slower and not as spot on with everything in-between. If you need help with a tune, vinyl, livery, or help with driving lines, there is always somebody on here or on the game that will give you a helping hand. We currently have our June series running right now and our next series starts up the beginning of July. Would be great to see you put a car together and jump into some racing with us. Also just about every night, there are guys in club lobbies racing. Once again welcome aboard.
MFKR RAMBO
MFKR RAMBO
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:43 am

Welcome Jason, and this is the place for you! We have lots of great folks here, always a good time racing. Mistakes happen, and we're all accepting of that...it's very much a gentlemans rule around here. If you bump someone and gain a spot...give it back... Very Happy We all want to have fun, and don't take the game too seriously. Jump right in, head over to the Races Section, and see if there's a time/series you are interested in getting in on.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Welcome Jason. Jump right in and race with us. We're all here for a good time. We'll bring you out of your shell.

We do make fun of each other, but. it's ALWAYS in good fun. You make sure you give it as good as you got. No mean insults here, except towards Lou. And mistakes happen, so don't you worry about that. Race enough and those mistakes won't happen as much.

Welcome and good luck.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Welcome Sean Jason ( Embarassed ).... As Marm said, jump right in... We are a smattering of guys from all over the world and all over the age grid... We range from late teens and up... Feel free to talk all you want. I understand being shy (had battles with that when I was younger). As you pointed out, the best way to get over that is to just jump right in. Very Happy When you see an invite for a club lobby, jump in. If you don't want to talk, that's OK, but it makes it WAY more fun. You'll see!

Cheers!

Last edited by BiggLou55 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:20 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:Welcome Sean....

Who the hell is Sean?
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:25 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:Welcome Sean....

Who the hell is Sean?
lol! where did you get sean from?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Great, new guy comes in, says he's shy. And now you go giving him a new name. WAY TO BUILD UP HIS CONFIDENCE BUDDY!
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm heading to the corner and I'm putting on my dunce hat.... My apologies Jason... Not sure where I got Sean from...?????

drunken Sleep scratch farao confused No
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum