[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It may be time to pop horizon back into the xbox...

3 posters

Go down

It may be time to pop horizon back into the xbox... Empty It may be time to pop horizon back into the xbox...

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Since the release of Forza Horizon in October, and the subsequent monthly DLC car packs that have followed, we’ve heard a familiar theme from the Forza community: Give us more to do! The 1000 Club Expansion does exactly that; offering you five brand new challenges for every car in the game. That’s more than 1,000 challenges across the hundreds of cars in the game.

With the 1000 Club Expansion, each car in Forza Horizon will have a number of new challenges associated with it. Once you select a car, you’ll see each of the challenges you can complete while driving it. These challenges come from practically all facets of Forza Horizon’s gameplay – from skills challenges like drifting or jumping, to plain and simple speed zone challenges and all points in between. There are location-based challenges, like drifting around the winding roads of Red Rocks, or new twists on familiar Horizon Festival events.

Suddenly horizon looks much less boring... Very Happy

Oh, and its free Very Happy bounce
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

It may be time to pop horizon back into the xbox... Empty Re: It may be time to pop horizon back into the xbox...

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:41 am

Just saw this. Might bring me back. I just want the truck to be honest.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

It may be time to pop horizon back into the xbox... Empty Re: It may be time to pop horizon back into the xbox...

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote: I just want the truck to be honest.
haha yeah that looks like it would be a load of fun
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 am

This is actually quite fun. Some interesting challenges as well, like averaging 160-169 kph between two cameras. Also, the LCE liveried cars count as separate vehicles with different challenges. There are actually 3 different sets of medals for the Ford Raptor Laughing - the stock model, the LCE skull one and the Halo one from one of the DLC packs. Sadly, the Rally Pack cars don't have rally challenges Sad

Edit: That truck is probably faster than the car in my signature Mad
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 pm

I tried doing some of the challenges last night and they were pretty fun. I can definitely see myself being occupied by this for a few weeks. That Ford truck is a drifting beast in A class Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down