[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My day just had an amazing turnaround

2 posters

Go down

My day just had an amazing turnaround Empty My day just had an amazing turnaround

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Just as I was starting to think it would be impossible for me to get the Xbone on launch day or within the first month or two, I was finally able to get a pre-order ticket at Gamestop today! The best part is that I didn't even have to wait in line for hours - I just walked in and they told me I was 8th in line for tonight at midnight! I can't wait to play FM5 for the first time tomorrow Very Happy 

I would be willing to start the club on FM5 if nobody else is available to do so, so let me know if you think this is a good idea or not
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

My day just had an amazing turnaround Empty Re: My day just had an amazing turnaround

Post by nubrocket Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:34 am

That's awesome news, beef!  Glad to hear it.  I'll still be hating you because of your tier 5 reward, of course, but it will be good to see you on Day One regardless.  Man I really tried to make that happen but I just couldn't grind it out in time.  I'm also not sure if Forza 2 achievements actually still count or if they just take longer than 3 and 4 to register.

Anyways, back to point, let me have first crack at starting the club tomorrow.  If it's not up by Saturday it means I got screwed over by UPS or locked down by other things and we'll need you to make it happen.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

My day just had an amazing turnaround Empty Re: My day just had an amazing turnaround

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 pm

nubrocket wrote:Anyways, back to point, let me have first crack at starting the club tomorrow.  If it's not up by Saturday it means I got screwed over by UPS or locked down by other things and we'll need you to make it happen.
Sounds good. I will be online for most of the weekend, so if you see me, feel free to invite me to race online or something and I will be right there Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Well never mind.  It seems that clubs are no longer a thing.  What an immense and inexcusable drag.  Why??
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down