[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's hiding?

+4
B08MATH
BiggLou55
CASH XRS
marmuttlebow
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's hiding? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's hiding?

Post by BiggLou55 Mon May 14, 2012 5:58 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:For reference sake, and the reason for this thread, I am the one who is hiding my status...
Is that why it says that the last time you visited was uknown? If it is, its kinda giving away who is hiding...

Ding Ding Ding Ding... Very Happy That it does!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Mon May 14, 2012 6:03 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:

So why or what are you hiding?? Hmmmm
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon May 14, 2012 6:27 pm

I guess you'll never know Cash!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Mon May 14, 2012 6:34 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:I guess you'll never know Cash!

Bastard!! lol. I will find out, you can only hold in your excitement for so long!! lol
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon May 14, 2012 7:25 pm

CASH XRS wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:

So why or what are you hiding?? Hmmmm
Because he didn't want everyone to know just how big of a forum whore he is. Exclamation In my administration panel it tells me who the top posters are...... bigglou55 has been the undefeated champ since it started.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Mon May 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote: Because he didn't want everyone to know just how big of a forum whore he is. Exclamation In my administration panel it tells me who the top posters are...... bigglou55 has been the undefeated champ since it started.
I know you're just teasing, but let's give Lou a pat on the back for his enthusiasm and drive (pun intended) to help make U2SC such a kick ass club. cheers
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon May 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Yeah, thanks for all the effort you put into this club Lou (1000+posts, wow!)! Your dedication has helped us all many times cheers
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon May 14, 2012 7:40 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:Yeah, thanks for all the effort you put into this club Lou (1000+posts, wow!)! Your dedication has helped us all many times cheers

Thanks guys, but I fear it's at the expense of some work... I find my self playing catch-up on works stuff at night and on the weekends, but it's easier to sell work to the wife as opposed to "hey hun, I need to post on the boards, will you watch the kids?" Ummmm... no... Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CASH XRS Tue May 15, 2012 10:10 am

Hahahaha good call Lou. And Low I agree, he has ALWAYS been the top poster. I was actually thinking, I like seeing some names of guys who we don't see on here too often. But like Lou said in another thread, it's great that with each month's series, more and more guys are participating. We are basically at about 25% participation which is great. Let's keep pushing that!!

And while we are praising Lou, thanks for all the work you do, with the Garage tool your working on now, to throwing tunes to guys who ask for them, to all the posting you do. Also a big thanks to everyone else who plays a part whether it's providing a good laugh (like forgetting what track we are racing on or being known for your ugly paint schemes), helping us tune or suggesting how to tune, helping with race lines and lap time improvement, helping moderate the club as a whole as well as this forum. The great thing about this club is everyone does something to help chip in and that's what is so awesome.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Tue May 15, 2012 10:11 am

CASH XRS wrote:Hahahaha good call Lou. And Low I agree, he has ALWAYS been the top poster. I was actually thinking, I like seeing some names of guys who we don't see on here too often. But like Lou said in another thread, it's great that with each month's series, more and more guys are participating. We are basically at about 25% participation which is great. Let's keep pushing that!!

And while we are praising Lou, thanks for all the work you do, with the Garage tool your working on now, to throwing tunes to guys who ask for them, to all the posting you do. Also a big thanks to everyone else who plays a part whether it's providing a good laugh (like forgetting what track we are racing on or being known for your ugly paint schemes), helping us tune or suggesting how to tune, helping with race lines and lap time improvement, helping moderate the club as a whole as well as this forum. The great thing about this club is everyone does something to help chip in and that's what is so awesome.

^ ...well said...couldn't agree more
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum