June Series Photos

Go down

June Series Photos Empty June Series Photos

Post by JasonMurphy on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Saved the replay from last Friday's race and went through it to grab some shots. Just tried to get varied photos of the action in places while also attempting to get everyone's car at least once (though I'm pretty sure I didn't succeed at that).

The start, from both the front and back ends of the field:
June Series Photos 1

June Series Photos 2

The leaders:
June Series Photos 3

Look, just because they're AWD doesn't mean you can take them off-roading...
June Series Photos 4

June Series Photos 5

June Series Photos 6

June Series Photos 7

June Series Photos 8

June Series Photos 9

June Series Photos X

June Series Photos X1

June Series Photos X2

_________________
June Series Photos Murph_400x100
Gaming Blog at Titanium Spork
JasonMurphy
JasonMurphy
Century Forum Member

Posts : 141
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 43
Location : San Francisco Bay Area

http://titaniumspork.org

Back to top Go down

June Series Photos Empty Re: June Series Photos

Post by BiggLou55 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Nice shots man... You even got a shot of that roadblocking accident Beef, Joe and I ran in to!

_________________
June Series Photos U2sc-sig1
My Video Library (thread) - In the Pits with Bigglou55 (YouTube)
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Posts : 4308
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 47
Location : Nashville, TN - USA

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

June Series Photos Empty Re: June Series Photos

Post by beefsupreme42 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:43 pm

haha, pictures 5 and 6 are taken just before I crashed.....

Also, I didn't realize how many people I passed after that accident... it looks good passing by everybody else's cars Very Happy jocolor

Nice pictures by the way

_________________
June Series Photos Paulabeef

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

June Series Photos Empty Re: June Series Photos

Post by Markve91 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:09 am

Sweet action shots, the liveries on all the cars look pretty amazing when you see them all lined up next to each other like that...I never really notice them while I'm racing, only in replays.
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

June Series Photos Empty Re: June Series Photos

Post by Lowflyinmx3 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:05 am

Markve91 wrote:Sweet action shots, the liveries on all the cars look pretty amazing when you see them all lined up next to each other like that...I never really notice them while I'm racing, only in replays.
you never notice them because your always up front. Razz definitely need you to show me some lines.

_________________
I will diesel you!
Drive it like you stole it
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Posts : 1293
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 34
Location : The tree outside your window.......

Back to top Go down

June Series Photos Empty Re: June Series Photos

Post by CASH XRS on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 am

Great shots man. I need to put some paint or buy a livery or something on mine. I'm so tired of having a boring looking car lol.
CASH XRS
CASH XRS
Junior Forum Spammer

Posts : 433
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 31
Location : Philadelphia, PA

Back to top Go down

June Series Photos Empty Re: June Series Photos

Post by beefsupreme42 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:17 pm

CASH XRS wrote:Great shots man. I need to put some paint or buy a livery or something on mine. I'm so tired of having a boring looking car lol.
If you need designing help, I would be happy to help you out Very Happy

_________________
June Series Photos Paulabeef

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

June Series Photos Empty Re: June Series Photos

Post by Markve91 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:
Markve91 wrote:Sweet action shots, the liveries on all the cars look pretty amazing when you see them all lined up next to each other like that...I never really notice them while I'm racing, only in replays.
you never notice them because your always up front. Razz definitely need you to show me some lines.

I know I was supposed to show you a while back but if we can get on in the same practice session that would be great
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

June Series Photos Empty Re: June Series Photos

Post by beefsupreme42 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Markve91 wrote:
Lowflyinmx3 wrote:
Markve91 wrote:Sweet action shots, the liveries on all the cars look pretty amazing when you see them all lined up next to each other like that...I never really notice them while I'm racing, only in replays.
you never notice them because your always up front. Razz definitely need you to show me some lines.

I know I was supposed to show you a while back but if we can get on in the same practice session that would be great
I will hold another pre-race practice session on friday at 10:00 eastern time, so maybe we could get a few people together that could learn from following your line Very Happy

_________________
June Series Photos Paulabeef

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Posts : 3259
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 23
Location : Suburbs of Chicago

Back to top Go down

June Series Photos Empty Re: June Series Photos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum