[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raptr gaming tracker and social link....

4 posters

Go down

Raptr gaming tracker and social link.... Empty Raptr gaming tracker and social link....

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:32 pm

So... SWViper added me to his Raptr friends list (thanks BTW, I forgot I had that account), and I've been looking around at some of the changes to the services. It's actually gotten quite good... It will track your PC, Xbox and PS gaming... You can even do Xbox live chat through Raptr on the PC (which is nice except for the lobby invites!! LOL - Joe!)

Raptr gaming tracker and social link.... Fs_overall
Raptr gaming tracker and social link.... Fss_overall
Raptr gaming tracker and social link.... Fs_xbox
Raptr gaming tracker and social link.... Fs_pc
Raptr gaming tracker and social link.... Fs_b2101b91610673fe90120a52617605e4
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Raptr gaming tracker and social link.... Empty Re: Raptr gaming tracker and social link....

Post by beefsupreme42 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:11 pm

this sounds cool, where can I sign up for it?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Raptr gaming tracker and social link.... Empty Re: Raptr gaming tracker and social link....

Post by Fischs3 Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Beef go to www.raptr.com

I did a search this week for club members, found Lou and Mark found me, I also found a gamer beef supreme, so I sent a friend request, now I understand why that beef did not accept.

The other site I use is www.trueachievements.com. I like this site for looking up achievements that I am having a hard time getting, for other games like MW3, GOW and Battlefield, users will list hints on how to get them.
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:02 am

Fischs3 wrote:Beef go to www.raptr.com

I did a search this week for club members, found Lou and Mark found me, I also found a gamer beef supreme, so I sent a friend request, now I understand why that beef did not accept.

The other site I use is www.trueachievements.com. I like this site for looking up achievements that I am having a hard time getting, for other games like MW3, GOW and Battlefield, users will list hints on how to get them.

Yeah I noticed Lou had you added so I added ya Fisch. Trueachievements and xbox360a.org are pretty good achievement sites for those who like to cheevo hunt(like me!). I find Trueachievements has more hardcore people than 360a though. Still both are pretty good!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 am

I set one up and added you guys
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Fischs3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

Markve91 wrote:
Fischs3 wrote:Beef go to www.raptr.com

Yeah I noticed Lou had you added so I added ya Fisch. Trueachievements and xbox360a.org are pretty good achievement sites for those who like to cheevo hunt(like me!). I find Trueachievements has more hardcore people than 360a though. Still both are pretty good!

I am definitely a cheevo hunter. You are so right about hardcore gamers, their top 10 list is insane, guys at almost a million in gamerscore, how many years of playing every day does that take? I laughed when I pulled up the Forza page on Raptr and it listed me as #1, Lou #2 and you #3 out of us. About the only time ever I will be ahead of you in anything to do with Forza.

Last edited by Fischs3 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

haha, it said I am a hardcore naughty bear player! Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Fischs3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 am

How do you use the signature lines from Raptr over here. I tried to copy and paste but not working...

Also Raptr has a free Apple app you can download as well if you use an iPhone or iPad.
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:45 am

I think it ranks you based on achievements instead of amount of time spent playing the game. I would have thought that forza 4 would have been my top game but it was something else instead
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Fischs3 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:47 am

I spoke to soon, lol. The world is right again, Mark is ranked above me in Forza, too funny.
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down