[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's make this the longest thread ever!

+13
wolfman115
ThrowMeAHotdog
Wa11y
swviper
FraidKn0t
BiggLou55
joekorn
B08MATH
marmuttlebow
nubrocket
xII CASE IIx
beefsupreme42
Lowflyinmx3
17 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Let's make this the longest thread ever! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's make this the longest thread ever!

Post by Wa11y Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm

I cnduo’t bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!

See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Let's make this the longest thread ever! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's make this the longest thread ever!

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Wa11y wrote:slelinpg
it took me about 2 minutes to figure out that this was "spelling" and not "sleeping"

Why won't Courtney Love be having any cranberry sauce with Christmas dinner?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:20 am

Courtney Love is too sophisticated for cranberry sauce. She prefers a nice heaping pile of dog crap instead.

Does 2+2 really equal 4????
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Where's everyone at today? I'm sitting at TD bored outta my mind. Do something to entertain me you guys.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Ok guys calm your enthusiasm! You don't all have to answer at once. I'm bored.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:57 pm

It's like a ghost town around here.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:19 pm

It is.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:35 pm

nubrocket wrote:It is.
That's all your going to say? No witty response or something typed in all capital letters? Man, it's a rough crowd around here.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 pm

who is everybody going for in the superbowl? I'm going with the ravens for this one
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:35 pm

gotta go with the ravens, just because... come on, it can't be San Francisco! They all drive hybrids and smell their own farts
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 pm

I think i'd say the Ravens but i'd much rather watch a hockey or basketball game. My team isn't playing so I really have no interest.
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 am

Wa11y wrote:I cnduo’t bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!

See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.
What's even more amazing is the speed at which you can read it. Beef, I also got "sleeping" at first Very Happy

Unless you've got "corrupt" and "criminal" to go along with the wealth, living in a third world country sucks. Everything is slower, later and often doesn't work. This includes both people and technology. And everyday you can feel some neurons fizzle away as you try to understand how the State can prosecute the former head of police for corruption while paying millions for his defence; or one of the financial advisors of the president gets found guilty and locked up, where he spends all his time in the medical ward, only to be released on medical parole because he's on the verge of death, after which he's spotted playing golf, assaulting journalists and looking exceedingly healthy for a member of the walking dead. Also, our president has at least three wives, two of which he married while in office, plus an ex (who's on his cabinet) and one who committed suicide. He has at least 30 children that we know of, some of whom were not the fruit of marital union. Forget wealth, what you need is a sense of humour, preferably one that's a bit diseased.

Shotgun or assault rifle?
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:55 am

Shin & Hotdog - If it makes you feel any better, all governments are corrupt, frequently led by idiots (who think they are geniuses), and money can make anything happen anywhere. Politicians in third world countries just lack the polish and perhaps the abundance of distractions to pull it off very well. As for the US and UK, I swear our elected officials all get together over drinks and play the "How dumb do I think our constituents are?" game. The one with the ballsiest/most insane claim must actually try to pull it off.
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:16 pm

shinnsoon wrote:Shotgun or assault rifle?

Depends on the task at hand, but in general I'd vote assault rifle.

Firefox or Chrome?
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Chrome!!! I hate when I have to use other browsers to test the webpages/email I write code for.

FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm not a big Google fan but I'd still go with Chrome Better tools, cool account-sync feature, more secure.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:49 pm

I am disappointed... Only 4 pages?
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:04 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:I am disappointed... Only 4 pages?
Thank you! Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:25 pm

menards, home depot, lowes, or none of these?

...I'm really running out of ideas here...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Back from my cruise. My body's trying to tell me that im still on the ship though.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:40 pm

How'd it go? And, also important, where?
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:05 pm

My wife and I went on a cruise to the bahamas. It was possibly the best vacation ever. I guess I have "boat lag" still feels I'm riding the waves. Went on a jeep and parasailing excursion while down there. First time I've ever driven on the left side of the road.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Oh......... Menards

Hot Hatchbacks

VW or Honda?
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:57 pm

vw. Hondas are so overplayed.

Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:16 am

Honda. All the "dubbers" around here are smug assholes.
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next