Defiance Launch Day! And other nub notes...

Go down

Defiance Launch Day!  And other nub notes... Empty Defiance Launch Day! And other nub notes...

Post by nubrocket on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Defiance, the new MMO from Trion Worlds, launches today! I am picking up a copy for Xbox 360.

My drop in U2SC attendance in the past month is due primarily to the start of a new job. It has been keeping me very busy and has eaten into my game playing time. When I have had time to play games I have been opting for singleplayer story-driven experiences rather than multiplayer or racing games. My apologies for this, I don't like being this absent nor do I like being a shitty Horizon leader. The itch to race is growing and I do expect to be back before too long. The new CSS from Fanatec certainly isn't helping me forget about my addiction.

BEFORE this new gig, however, I was actually working at Trion Worlds. I spent a good amount of time helping out with Defiance, from both an Operations and Project Management role. I couldn't be more excited for them and I hope to be in and playing in the near future. If the game really charms me I'll be sure to setup a U2SC guild (or whatever they're calling it) and let y'all know.

Anyways, FYI and My Apologies. That's the point here. I hope everyone is doing well.

marmuttlebow wrote:Although I was banging everybody
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Defiance Launch Day!  And other nub notes... Empty Re: Defiance Launch Day! And other nub notes...

Post by Lowflyinmx3 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Never heard about it. Just watched the trailer tho. Looks pretty cool.

Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down