[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to playing one or more times a week (mostly FM4 though)

2 posters

Go down

Back to playing one or more times a week (mostly FM4 though) Empty Back to playing one or more times a week (mostly FM4 though)

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:23 pm

I miss FM4... I ran some rivals last week and found the fun again... after the Lobby with Low, Menes and Eric last night, I plan on being on a bit more... Mostly in FM4, but I may run some Rally stuff in FH as well as the new 1000 medals...

I did spend some time and beat Beefs time on the Top Gear monthly Drag Rival (with my own tune too!!!!!)... Oh, and all day, if you better your time on that rival you could get a unicorn (BMW M3-GTR)... ends when 04/25/2013 ends... Smile
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Back to playing one or more times a week (mostly FM4 though) Empty Re: Back to playing one or more times a week (mostly FM4 though)

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:36 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
I did spend some time and beat Beefs time on the Top Gear monthly Drag Rival (with my own tune too!!!!!)...
Looks like I have to go back to that one... Very Happy That must be a really good tune because I got mine from somebody in the top 20 of the leaderboards at the time
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Back to playing one or more times a week (mostly FM4 though) Empty Re: Back to playing one or more times a week (mostly FM4 though)

Post by BiggLou55 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:39 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:
I did spend some time and beat Beefs time on the Top Gear monthly Drag Rival (with my own tune too!!!!!)...
Looks like I have to go back to that one... Very Happy That must be a really good tune because I got mine from somebody in the top 20 of the leaderboards at the time

I'll send it to you tonight... Smile
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Thanks, that sounds great!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum