[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't access Xbox Live on my account...

5 posters

Go down

Can't access Xbox Live on my account... Empty Can't access Xbox Live on my account...

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:14 pm

For those who don't remember, about a year ago, my password for my xbox live account was reset because they suspected that somebody else was accessing my account and they sent an email telling me my new password to the email address that controls my account. The problem is that the email that controls my account is a dead email address, so I couldn't get the password. This wasn't much of a problem because I use the automatic sign-in feature on my xbox, so I have been able to use Xbox Live up until the last couple days. Now that microsoft added new security measures to ensure that everybody owns the accounts that they are logged in with, I can't access xbox live because it keeps telling me to use my password to log in. I am currently trying to get this resolved - I just called the xbox live support phone number and they seemed rather helpful, but I have to wait about 24 hours until I get a response telling them if I provided them with enough info to get my account back. So, this really just means that I won't be able to race online for a while (hopefully not too long) while I am waiting to get my password back. I will update the status of my issue here in the forums periodically.
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Can't access Xbox Live on my account... Empty Re: Can't access Xbox Live on my account...

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:59 pm

I just got a response and I didn't provide enough info, so I called in again and they said that my case has been escalated and that I should receive a response in 3-5 business days. I really hope that this works out
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Can't access Xbox Live on my account... Empty Re: Can't access Xbox Live on my account...

Post by Fear740 Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:10 pm

Hey are you sure that email was actually from microsoft? O_O
Fear740
Fear740
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Fear740 wrote:Hey are you sure that email was actually from microsoft? O_O
yeah it says xbox customer support is the sender
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Good News! I am currently on xbox live so I may be able to race online with everybody tonight! Not sure what caused it, but I am 100% sure it won't last, so I need somebody that I can send copies of all my vinyl groups, liveries, etc. to in case I need to get a new account. that way I will at least still have the things that I put so much work into. If anybody can help me with this, that would be great! Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by asus50x Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:02 pm

send them to me, I will guard them with my life, or at the very least put them on my cars.

asus50x
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Thanks reus! I sent you a message about it over xbox live before I remembered that I could ask you about it on the forums. Expect a full inbox when you get on today!Very Happy 

Also, when you get online, If you could set up an auction with a buyout of 50 million cr, I will buy it from you. Feel free to use any amount of it as a thanks for helping me out. I suppose it will be insurance for my current account in case I can't use it.

Again, thank you so much!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:35 pm

DAMN AT&T'S SHITTY INTERNET SERVICE!!!!!!! I got disconnected from the internet while I was gifting reus my vinyl groups (I think I got most of them sent...) and now I can't get back on xbox live. I have been trying for the past few minutes but I am not sure if it will let me back on...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:22 pm

I tried letting it sit for a while to see if that would somehow make it reconnect to xbox live, and still no luck. If I ever get on xbox live again on this account, the first thing I am doing is gifting you all my designs and tune setups, reus. after that I will probably give up on this account and just start a new one if my issue can't be resolved...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Fear740 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:02 pm

If its bugging you about NAT settings just turn both your modem and router off/unplug for a while like 1 min then try again. I've gone through all sorts of problems with my setup but that seems to be the easiest thing to do.
Fear740
Fear740
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by asus50x Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 am

I got around 10 or 11 groups, they are stored, I don't need the forza cash, I got enough already.

asus50x
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:41 pm

asus50x wrote:I got around 10 or 11 groups, they are stored, I don't need the forza cash, I got enough already.
Ok, thats good at least. I am expecting to not be able to send my designs over, so I have been creating excel spreadsheets for each of my favorite designs that I have. Anyway, if I can get on xbox live before creating my new account, those will definitely be coming over first along with the Tampa Bay logos that I couldn't send yesterday
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Situation Update:

I received an email today from the xbox support team asking me to give them my Console ID and Serial Number. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Another Update:

I just received another email telling me I will be sent a link within the next 24 hours to reset my password. They said that they blocked access to my account from all consoles until I reset my password and that I would have to re-download my profile onto my console. Maybe I won't have to create a new account!!!!!!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:33 am

Sounds promising, hope it works out!
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Still haven't received that email that they were going to send me... I hope I find it in my inbox soon...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:05 am

GOOD NEWS:

I regained access to my account! I changed my password and my primary email so that this never happens again. All I have left to do is re-download my account onto my xbox! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Nice!
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down