[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido

+9
Eric21477
joekorn
Fischs3
XxCONVERGExX
Lowflyinmx3
Markve91
swviper
BiggLou55
marmuttlebow
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido - Page 2 Empty Re: Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido

Post by marmuttlebow Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:03 pm

The scary thing is that there are SOOOO many of 'em out there.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido - Page 2 Empty Re: Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido

Post by Fischs3 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:You switching clubs Lou?

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5001803.aspx

Ok, Marm, how did you find that thread and why did you know about it?
That is hilarious.
Fischs3
Fischs3
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Just so we all are on the same page, is this an actual race to the finish or just a last man standing kind of deal?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 pm

scratch wow.....just wow. Strange stuff in there lol

That being said, my Powerpuff Girls Mazda 2 is coming along quite nicely tongue

Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido - Page 2 6882260874_40fd0a4d2f_z
Forza116 by Eric21477, on Flickr

Last edited by Eric21477 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 pm

I'm in if it's on a weekend night. My 7 year old daughter is going to help me decorate a Nissan Micra. She's no girlie-girl so expect something a little tougher than rainbow crapping ponies! Razz
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 am

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:Just so we all are on the same page, is this an actual race to the finish or just a last man standing kind of deal?

Well, the intent is a race to the finish. However, your sick mind of turning ALL assists off may make this a "last man standing" type of deal.

As it stands, 5 laps. If you can make it, kudos to you. If not, hope you're lucky enough to park it by the waterfall. At least you'll have something to look at.

As for the race itself, this weekend is too soon. Next weekend is Easter weekend. How does Saturday April 14th at 10 or 11PM work for everybody?
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:42 am

Missed last night's series race was out on an impromptu adventure with a few friends. Sat 14th would work, 11pm would be better but 10pm wouldnt be too bad.

And low, it just might turn into a last man standing deal, especially with all assists off in overpowered little micro rockets lol. I can barely put in a cleap lap on any fujimi stage in a well tuned and built car, on the track ALONE. this should really be quite amusing especially if we can get a lot ofpeople involved Surprised
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:47 am

Just because this keeps getting better and better (nice PowerPuff girls car Eric)

I will be gifting my Toyota to the winner
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:57 am

I will be gifting my KA as well... (at least I hope I can with all the locked graphics...)
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:08 am

What, you guys don't want to keep your work? You've spent so much time and credits on it...
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 am

I'll pick up another Ka... Just figure we should race for Pinks.... Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:22 pm

MAN, the stakes of this race just keep changing.

This is funny.

And sure, winner gets all the competitor cars. Fine by me.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 pm

BTW... I ran a few laps on Fujimi Kaido last night to dial in my tune, and noticed I could control that thing better with the controller... I may actually run the race with the controller... But we'll see if the tuning changes I made make a difference with the wheel... Wink
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:21 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:I will be gifting my KA as well... (at least I hope I can with all the locked graphics...)

ahh...hadn't thought about the locked graphics....well, car at least, sorry winner, you may not get awesome Hello Kitty paint. Some of the stuff is mine, so that will be on it, and I'll even put your name in pink on door jocolor
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:45 pm

swviper wrote:
BiggLou55 wrote:I will be gifting my KA as well... (at least I hope I can with all the locked graphics...)

ahh...hadn't thought about the locked graphics....well, car at least, sorry winner, you may not get awesome Hello Kitty paint. Some of the stuff is mine, so that will be on it, and I'll even put your name in pink on door jocolor

Very Happy Same here.... You'll get the Rainbow and the number plate on mine! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:07 pm

I'm up for some practice tonight. Also need some ideas for a paint job.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:28 pm

I could go for some testing tonight. Let me know about what time and I'll try to catch up with you.
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:I'm up for some practice tonight. Also need some ideas for a paint job.

What? Mr. No need for Assists needs practice? Say it ain't so Joe.

LOL

What time you gonna be on? I'll aim to be on at the same time. I think I'm pretty much free after 9PM EST.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:01 pm

I said testing not practicing. Trying to shoot for 10 or so tonight
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:I said testing not practicing. Trying to shoot for 10 or so tonight

To quote the dude from Bloodsport...
"Wat's dee f....in' diffence?"
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Practicing: I'm refining my plan for dominance

Testing: I'm still trying to find a damn idea on how to just get off the starting line in one piece.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Ahhhh, so without testing there is no practice.

LOL

I'm just hoping I make it through 5 laps. Nevermind winning. That's icing on the cake for me. Finishing is good enough.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 pm

So.... Marm.... When are we going to do this? We need to schedule it!

Here is my final design BTW....

Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido - Page 2 Forza22
Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido - Page 2 Forza23
Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido - Page 2 Forza24
Subcompact/ City Car - S-Class - Simulation - Fujima Kaido - Page 2 Forza25
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Ill join in on this race. Im taking the Citroen C1!!!!! It just screams first place!
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:23 pm

To be honest... I've also built a VW Fox for this event.... I'm still on the fence too... While the Ka is WICKED quick (and has a pretty funny design I might add), the VW is no slouch but it just seems to be more composed when tuned up to S-Class....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next