[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Series Race Session Times

+8
Markve91
sergantawesome
marmuttlebow
shinnsoon
ThrowMeAHotdog
beefsupreme42
DRKHRT187
BiggLou55
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Official Series Race Session Times - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Series Race Session Times

Post by xraydash Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Unless there's a handful of dedicated people who are going to make it happen week in and week out, I don't think it will be successful on either day. It's just hard on weekends because most people do things with their families during the day.
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Official Series Race Session Times - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Series Race Session Times

Post by marmuttlebow Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Unfortunately, our boy Joe is out of commission these days.

He was the one that was heading up Sunday's wasn't he? I know I was rarely able to run on Sundays. For me, weekends are tough.

Hindsight being what it is, it would've been nice if HotDog had kept the Wed race sessions going on. They seemed to have a somewhat regular turnout at that time.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by xraydash Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Joe hasn't run Sundays in forever. It's been me a lot of times but not consistently, especially lately. Yeah, maybe keeping Wednesdays would have been a solution. They only did it a short time. Not sure how attendance was.

HotDog, like MaGiCo, has kinda disappeared. Anyone seen him around?
xraydash
xraydash
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:28 pm

OK.... We need to hear from the EU/RSA contingent....!

What times work best for you guys? Are you still playing FM4? Are you going to be playing FH?
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wa11y Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 pm

xraydash wrote:Joe hasn't run Sundays in forever. It's been me a lot of times but not consistently, especially lately. Yeah, maybe keeping Wednesdays would have been a solution. They only did it a short time. Not sure how attendance was.

HotDog, like MaGiCo, has kinda disappeared. Anyone seen him around?

Last Saturday went well with the Mazda series.
Wa11y
Wa11y
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Senseless Atom Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Is this schedule still valid? Was hoping to get some kind of racing done this weekend, but haven't really found anything confirming whether or not there's something planned.

Senseless Atom
New Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:41 pm

We usually do our series races on Saturdays at 10:00 Eastern Time. We usually hold pickup lobbies on Friday nights and Wednesday nights unless there is a scheduled make up race for those nights
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3