[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4?

+4
marmuttlebow
BiggLou55
xXhpi racingXx
Lowflyinmx3
8 posters

Go down

What do you plan on doing?

What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_lcap0%What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_lcap0%What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_lcap30%What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_lcap40%What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_lcap30%What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? Empty What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4?

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:13 pm

There has been some talk about what's going to happen to the club once horizon comes out. I just want to hear your guys thoughts. Discuss.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? Empty Re: What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4?

Post by xXhpi racingXx Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:30 pm

i'll play horizon once in awhile but, it will be fm4 for me most of the time.....so far i absolutly hate horizon Sad
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4? Empty Re: What's your plan for Forza Horizon and FM4?

Post by BiggLou55 Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:36 pm

I'm not sure what will happen with FH... It could suck me in or it could just suck... Right now I'll post "play equally", but that could change (leaning more to FM4)...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Same for me, just dunno.

If I do spend more time on it, I will most likely just grab whatever car for the monthly series. Just won't put as much time in it as I have lately.

marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:49 pm

I'm only buying horizon because some of the club is. I understand what horizon is about but its just not my style. I see myself playing it only with the club, hardly ever by myself.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Ain't peer pressure a bitch?

I was getting the game only because it carries the Forza name. After playing the demo, I'm a little hesitant. However, I may just do what's been suggested with respect to setting it up such that the car handles more like it does in FM. Then I might enjoy it more. As it is, the game's ok. But I feel a little handicapped in it.

There's some chintzy fun to be had. But I guess we'll see how it goes. One aspect I like is if we all gather in a lobby, at least I can drive around still. I personally am not particularly fond of the 10 minutes on the test track sessions. Doesn't do much for me.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:49 pm

most likely going to do most of my racing on FM4, but horizon would be a fun thing to do once in a while just to screw around. I really like the smash signs to get discounts on parts idea on horizon, it seems like I should be pretty good at it Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:07 pm

No beef, these signs don't move. So you may have an issue finding them.

These signs are also off the racing line. Once again, you may have issues.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:16 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:No beef, these signs don't move. So you may have an issue finding them.

These signs are also off the racing line. Once again, you may have issues.
I don't think off the racing line will be a problem, but I do seem to have some trouble with hitting stationary objects that aren't walls...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm going to go balls deep in Horizon when I get it. I want to stay grounded in FM4, meaning I want to continue participating in series races and such, but I expect Horizon to take a lot of my time. It'll be my "go to" game when there's not something official going on in FM4.

• Rivals are going to be fun, I think. I have already lost at least an hour in the demo trying to beat you jerks on that ONE speed zone.
  • Unicorns. I hate that they're back. I'll be obsessing. I hate it. I hate it. MUST HAVE THEM.
  • It's new. I'm a sucker for new.

I'm hoping it charms most of you to be honest, but it's fair if it doesn't. If I could drive half as well as most of you I'd probably be "meh" too, but honestly I am really really looking forward to it. When I first started playing FM4, which by the way is the first "real" racing game that has ever hooked me, my first thought was "I wish I could take these cars out into traffic". I thought it was cruel that this trailer existed but you never did anything like it in game. I got over it soon enough, and developed a genuine love and respect for racing.

I never before appreciated the skill, but I do now.
I never before understood the discipline, but I do now.
I never before saw the vastness of a millisecond, but I do now.

For the same folks who taught me all that to actually come through and deliver what I thought I wanted to begin with? Holy shit. I can't wait.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Nub's been bit HARD!

Not knocking you. Just stating the obvious.

I'm going to reserve judgement on the whole thing. 1.5 runs through the demo have left me wanting more. So we'll see how it goes.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

One thing I do want to say though is that as of right now me and the leaders agree to keep our main monthly series in FM4 as not everyone in the club is buying horizon. We can throw/host all sorts of events in horizon but I want everyone to be able to compete in the monthly series.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:35 am

Yeah I definitely think the FM4 monthly series should still be carried out, simply because FM4 allows us to get a huge lobby together for some organized racing.

I'll try the game out when I get it, it might suck me in like TDU2 did. I still really want to finish borderlands 2 though. And I'm always going to be around for the series' races, so you can count on that.
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by shinnsoon Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:14 am

For a while at least I'll be playing mostly Horizon, but I won't abandon FM4 (hell, I was still mopping up in FM2 just a few weeks ago Very Happy). They'll offer great complementary driving/racing. I'll always be ready for the series races on Sunday, and racing if they happen.
shinnsoon
shinnsoon
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down