[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R3 Grand Prix© Sponsered by VlAGRA!

+7
Insanefrank
swviper
beefsupreme42
wolfman115
asus50x
joekorn
Vlagra DUH
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

R3 Grand Prix©  Sponsered by VlAGRA! - Page 3 Empty Re: R3 Grand Prix© Sponsered by VlAGRA!

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Its nice to see that we are getting some more people back Very Happy
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

R3 Grand Prix©  Sponsered by VlAGRA! - Page 3 Empty Re: R3 Grand Prix© Sponsered by VlAGRA!

Post by Vlagra DUH Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:33 pm

beefsupreme42 wrote:Its nice to see that we are getting some more people back Very Happy

MORE MORE MORE!

Im online now.

Alright chums up? Less do this... LEEEEERROOOOOYYY JEEEEEENNNNNNNNNKINNS
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm working on the number plates right now. I will be sending them out along with another decal soon.
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Vlagra DUH wrote:I just had to change the i to an L, but it all works thanks a million.

So im so happy we picked up marm!!!!!!!!!

Low are u going to be racing in this event? Im looking for 14+ people at a time.
no problem. If anyone needs something done to their names just let me know.

Today starts another 9 day stretch of 12s so I'm out for this week but hopefully soon I can get back online. I'm a little upset tho. If I knew Marm was taking a break I would have kept practicing so i could kick his ass. Too little, too late. It's still a resolution tho.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:50 pm

So last night I lagged out, and when I tried getting back on the Xbox wouldn't read my disc. So I went to bed.

This morning I tried getting on an it still won't read my disc. I tried vacuuming it out and cleaning the disc tray.

I stuck and I've been working on it for 3 hours. I won't be there tonight. If beef can host or marm that would be great. Or we can post pone the race to next weekend and push everything back one week? Hence allowing more people to tune, paint, and even have more people come out of wood work to race?

The only good news is, I called Microsoft and I can get a new box in 3 days of mailing in my broke one. So if I send this thing in on Monday ill have one by Thursday.

What do u guys wanna do? Post pone or race tonight?
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric21477 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:20 pm

I started messing with the rahal-letterman BMW this morning...I know I didn't qualify last night. Figured I would start at the back and just enjoy racing with you guys. Still need to get it painted.

Now I see Vlagra is out. Whether or not we do this series tonight I will be on to run with whoever is around Smile
Eric21477
Eric21477
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xII CASE IIx Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:07 pm

What time is this race at?
xII CASE IIx
xII CASE IIx
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 pm

xII CASE IIx wrote:What time is this race at?

i was hosting at 10pm but i think i wanna push all the races back a week. and just resched them. and people who are new, ie u and eric can work on paints / tunes for fun. And we can have more people turnout. And by then ill have my xbox back.
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:07 pm

I dont mind it being postponed a week.
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joekorn Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 am

So happy to see this, I finally got back to working on our bathroom today and didn't get done until about 12:30a, thought I'd missed the race. Not happy to see the news about the Xbox going down. Not sure if it would help, but I may still have the DVD drive from my original 360. It worked great, the heatsink.... not so much.
joekorn
joekorn
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:36 am

Well, no one else is posting on this issue. So I'm just going to say its legitimately been post poned a week. I'm going to change all the dates and set it up with the new dates. Ill edit the post when I make it to my laptop. And I found out I will 100% have it back by Thursday. So we def should be racing by Friday.
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:03 pm

I didn't see this before last night, so I was a little confused when you didn't show up online, but now it makes sense. At about 11:00 I set up a lobby where we just messed around and did a few pickup races. I think we should set an official race time for each week so that we all know when to be on. I really like Saturday at 10:00 and the qualifier the day before.
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:16 am

beefsupreme42 wrote:I didn't see this before last night, so I was a little confused when you didn't show up online, but now it makes sense. At about 11:00 I set up a lobby where we just messed around and did a few pickup races. I think we should set an official race time for each week so that we all know when to be on. I really like Saturday at 10:00 and the qualifier the day before.

That's cool with me. The Friday 9-Midnight qualifier was awesome, and race Saturday at 10 is perfect. Official times for sure.
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlagra DUH Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Bad news. I dont have a warranty, So im giving my gamertag to my cousin to use for now. im just going to save up some money and buy a new xbox.

Event will have to be post poned for now and ill get back to it when i get an xbox.

Sorry mates. <3 u
Vlagra DUH
Vlagra DUH
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:31 pm

damn, I was going to ask if you wanted to make this the new monthly series race and just hold one race per week. How long do you think it will be before you get a new one?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by asus50x Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:49 pm

I was looking forward to this series. Normally I like lower class racing,
but I was ready in my Viper.

asus50x
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by asus50x Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:38 pm

is there going to be any type of racing series this month.

asus50x
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:43 pm

I was banking on this being the series for the next few months, but since we have to postpone it, I really have no clue...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:03 pm

We could just do casual racing on our race nights until this series starts or we get a different series started in the mean time. Like we do after normal series races, just race whatever in short races / cat n mouse or tag.
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum