[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you currently playing?

Go down

What  game are you currently playing? Empty What game are you currently playing?

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Most of us, except Lou and marm, are still on live pretty regularly but we are all playing different games. So what are you playing?

I'm playing Final Fantasy 13-2. I loved ff 13 so I knew I had to play this one. I had so many games that I never touched because I was always playing Forza that I started to feel guilty. So right now I'm on a quest to finish as many games as I can.

What's your story?

Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

What  game are you currently playing? Empty Re: What game are you currently playing?

Post by nubrocket Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:22 am

I've knocked out Tomb Raider, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Dishonored, Force Unleashed 2 (Wii), and have started The Witcher 2. I have also picked up a 3DS which has been fun, but I use it mostly during my train rides downtown. Luigi's Mansion is absolutely charming and I had forgotten how fun a Mario game can really be.

I am also making very gradual process in playing Dead Space 3 cooperatively with a friend of mine.

When I find myself with what seems to be at least an hour of free time in the afternoon, which is rare these days, I jump into Defiance and shoot shit in the face for awhile.

My new boss is wanting me to try World of Tanks and, well, who am I to fight that? I haven't actually launched it yet, though it is installed.

marmuttlebow wrote:Although I was banging everybody
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

What  game are you currently playing? Empty Re: What game are you currently playing?

Post by Red Sniper 213 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:16 pm

I have been playing Forza 2, NFS Prostreet, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Blops 2, and GTA 4, acting as a taxi for my friends.

Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 pm

I have started playing Midnight Club 3 on the PS2 again and I really have no clue why...

nubrocket wrote:Beef's Jeep coming off the line is like a fat kid rushing to the front of the lunch line
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by B08MATH Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 am

Nothing is holding my attention except forza 4. I got rid of halo 4, cause of anger and connection issues. I recently bought mass effect 3 and need for speed most wanted but I find myself struggling to keep playing them. I played the demo of injustice, I liked that.
B08MATH
B08MATH
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down