[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread

+16
SouthernFist7
B08MATH
xraydash
xII CASE IIx
nubrocket
Red Sniper 213
Eric21477
swviper
FraidKn0t
wolfman115
beefsupreme42
xXhpi racingXx
marmuttlebow
Markve91
BiggLou55
Lowflyinmx3
20 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread

Post by Red Sniper 213 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Poorly designed by a poor designer.
Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 Forza470
Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 Forza471
Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 Forza472
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:02 pm

That looks good red but I have to ask, Did I not give you the template?
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:That looks good red but I have to ask, Did I not give you the template?

No you did not.
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Oh, just a question for hpi: do you want me to customize the KTM livery with your name and number, or should I leave it as it is?
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Post by xXhpi racingXx Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 pm

as is i just love the livery i won't put it on my series car i just want it because its awesome lol
xXhpi racingXx
xXhpi racingXx
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Red Sniper 213 wrote:
Lowflyinmx3 wrote:That looks good red but I have to ask, Did I not give you the template?

No you did not.
I'll get it to you tonight.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:04 am

Me too, Low! Or anybody who has it and can hook me up.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:07 am

Anyone who still needs it can message me in game and I'll send it over as well...
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:09 am

I've also shared a vanilla livery'd verson of the car in the club garage (number XX) for anyone who wants to run who has not had time to build a car... I can send out the XX livery if anyone else wants to share out a version using a different color (the one I shared is light silver)....

I'm having second thoughts about my livery (posted on the previous page). any thoughts or suggestions?
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:03 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:I've also shared a vanilla livery'd verson of the car in the club garage (number XX) for anyone who wants to run who has not had time to build a car... I can send out the XX livery if anyone else wants to share out a version using a different color (the one I shared is light silver)....

I'm having second thoughts about my livery (posted on the previous page). any thoughts or suggestions?
Your sponsor should be Colace!
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Ok, I finally finished my paint. I'm very happy with it since its my first paint job. Let me know what you think.

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 My_mia10

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 My_mia11

Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 My_mia12

I messed with the camera settings and the color looked good on tv but it doesn't look all that great up here. Sorry about that.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Looks good Low! Clean and simple!! Always a safe bet. Only thing I would look at is the body color... it kinda makes the lightning bolt blend in IMHO. But if the color looks different in-game it could be just fine
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by FraidKn0t Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:I'm having second thoughts about my livery (posted on the previous page). any thoughts or suggestions?

Love the design! Is that a Halloween themed vinyl group, or your new evil logo?

I just have to say the same thing I posted above... Color --- Haha but ONLY because I'm a die-hard FSU football fan and you have the colors used by the florida gators (UF). Mad
No offense to any gator fans but I hate you all, just kidding
FraidKn0t
FraidKn0t
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:19 pm

FSU is in the ACC ain't it?  And UF is SEC?

Just asking.  More familiar with the Big 10 (closer to home).

marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:04 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:

FSU is in the ACC ain't it?  And UF is SEC?

Just asking.  More familiar with the Big 10 (closer to home).

Correct... but they are rival Florida Universities... You can lump Miami in there as well (not Miami of Ohio, but Miami Hurricanes!)...

Colors were not intentionally UF, but I see your point. Since I live in TN and HATE UT, I tend to cheer for UF when they play UT. Although, I have to do it silently since my Wife graduated from UT! LOL....

Oh... and that is a logo I've had for a while... Just decided to start using it again... the Orange is from my Lou-ne-tunes logo, but it does feel kinda Halloween! Very Happy that shade of blue metallic looks good on the Miata, so there ya go! Very Happy
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:28 pm

That may have been something back in the day. But the U ain't done squat since the days of Ericson (sp) at the helm (he was the coach way back then wasn't he?).

The only school I hate is ND. Dunno why. Just never liked 'em.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sniper 213 Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:28 pm

I am the most proud man alive. I terrible at designing and I made a Falken design. Still need to put the numbers on though.

Check it out!
Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 Forza473
Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 Forza474
Low's Spec Miata Series Announcement and Discussion Thread - Page 4 Forza475
Red Sniper 213
Red Sniper 213
Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Lowflyinmx3 wrote:
I messed with the camera settings and the color looked good on tv but it doesn't look all that great up here. Sorry about that.
yeah, that happens to me too. I think that it looks amazing on the tv, but when I get to the computer it doesn't look the same... anyway, I think the design is great!
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by beefsupreme42 Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:44 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:That may have been something back in the day. But the U ain't done squat since the days of Ericson (sp) at the helm (he was the coach way back then wasn't he?).

The only school I hate is ND. Dunno why. Just never liked 'em.
do you mean Notre Dame? because If you do then I 100% agree with you. I don't know why I hate them, but I always have hated them... maybe because everybody I have ever gone to school with is a huge Notre Dame fan for absolutely no reason at all...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:03 pm

I went to Catholic School and we were the Fighting Irish (High School), and I'm not even fond of ND... I think it has to do with their refusal to join a conference and the greediness with the TV contracts....
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:23 am

Lou - I dig your design!

Red - liking a design you've made, especially when custom fonts are involved, feels GREAT. Your Falken design is sharp, well done. Now sell it! Smile

Low - we on this Sat for sure? There's a Stars game that night so I wouldn't be able to make it. Also, are you forcing cockpit view? Need to know if I should be practicing that.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 am

What Stars?
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:27 am

The Texas Stars, the AHL Affiliate for the Dallas Stars. We've been season/partial-season ticket holders since their inaugural season in 2009. Although the NHL is fighting over money, the AHL is right on schedule.

The Texas Stars got me into hockey, and got me following Dallas by proxy. Jamie Benn, #14 for Dallas (my club number), is a local hero here. He was a Dallas rookie in 2009 but was sent down to us for our playoff run. We made it all the way to the Calder Cup final before getting beaten by the Hershey Bears. Not bad for a first year.

I am considering banking my ticket in favor of the race, but I haven't decided yet.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not too familiar with AHL teams. Although the Marlies do play here. With the strike, they don't even get top billing.

I don't follow hockey, so I don't know all the ins and outs of it.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nubrocket Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:37 am

We've seen the Marlies play down here a couple times. Good team.

I saw my first Dallas game last year and it was to see them play the Leafs (my buddy is from Canada and is a huge Leafs fan). Y'all are rabid, Leafs cheering overpowered Dallas cheering and it was OUR BARN. Pretty cool, honestly.
nubrocket
nubrocket
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next