[U2SC] Up 2 Speed Customs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

+44
dajian101
WHY Y0U MAD BRO
sergantawesome
Ragnarokz3r0
Red Sniper 213
FraidKn0t
OverdrawnCrissy
DRKHRT187
wolfman115
Bleacdemon
BrxbombersNY
theamazinbagman
nubrocket
Xdelboyx
JasonMurphy
Vlagra DUH
SimF40
shinnsoon
Eric21477
Rickenbacker01
beefsupreme42
Lowflyinmx3
marmuttlebow
xraydash
xXhpi racingXx
Christian Ojeda
B08MATH
SouthernFist7
MFKR RAMBO
SICMOPAR
zNRGz
phorzaphanatiq
xII CASE IIx
Tatwhatshesaid
DougieManCan
XxCONVERGExX
Wa11y
geluadi
Markve91
CASH XRS
swviper
joekorn
Fischs3
BiggLou55
48 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

Post by beefsupreme42 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:51 pm

when did it change to Ay? it used to be eh...
beefsupreme42
beefsupreme42
I-AM-SPAMMER (Lou's Elite!)

Back to top Go down

Say Hi and Introduce yourself! - Page 8 Empty Re: Say Hi and Introduce yourself!

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm

It changed when Lou tried ...
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Dontchaknow eh?
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

http://bg55.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 pm

OK... I'm done with my poor attempts at making fun of our Canadian brothers....!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 pm

It's not really making fun when you fail.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:It's not really making fun when you fail.

....not making, but "fun" lol!
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:Wolfman, you do realize we will now call you Sean right?

And believe me when I tell you that being called "sean" ain't so bad. Try being called "Pussy Galore".

You can call me sean if you want lol wolfman was actually another nickname given to me by my soccer coach so thats where that came from (last name is wolf)

also for that july racing series that was mentioned do i have to make all of the racing times on that scrolling bar at the top or is it a make which ever day you can sorta thing?
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Whatever day you can. If you can make more than one go ahead and do it to help full up the field.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 pm

[quote="wolfman115"]
marmuttlebow wrote:
also for that july racing series that was mentioned do i have to make all of the racing times on that scrolling bar at the top or is it a make which ever day you can sorta thing?

Fred, you just jump into any race you can. If you can make just one, that's fine. If you can make all of 'em, that's up to you (that's just WAY TOO many laps around one track in one week for me)

As people have said, don't you worry about your skill level. We're all here for fun. Jump on in and race. Do your best not to hit anybody and it's all good. Take somebody out, make sure you give them back the position.

That's all there is. And make sure you have fun. Stick around for after the race cuz that's when rage driving (read: Cat and Mouse) happens.

Do try to make it out to the races George. I'm sure you'll have a blast.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernFist7 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:59 pm

also for that july racing series that was mentioned do i have to make all of the racing times on that scrolling bar at the top or is it a make which ever day you can sorta thing?[/quote]

Any way we can make this more clear to the new folks? Shawn is the second person to ask this, and I hope others aren't interpreting this to mean that we expect people to race 3 times per week.
SouthernFist7
SouthernFist7
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:12 pm

SouthernFist7 wrote:
Any way we can make this more clear to the new folks? Shawn is the second person to ask this, and I hope others aren't interpreting this to mean that we expect people to race 3 times per week.

You spelled Henry's name wrong.

I don't even read the marquee. Perhaps Lou should add "pick 1 of the following dates".

marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Ok... Look at the scrolling thingy now... should that do it?

BTW.... Please stop messing with Steve.... He's going to get confused! Razz
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Nobody's messing with Peter. We all answered his question. We all gave the same answer.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:20 pm

But Carl might not see it that way.. All I'm saying is that we need to take it easy!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marmuttlebow Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 pm

No no no. Sam knows we're having fun. And it's more at your expense for not getting his name right.

Stan knows we're not making fun of him. We'd never mock the new guy. Well, unless they asked for it. But nobody's gonna harass Daryl tonight. Well, maybe Low.

And Barry, be warned, Low races poorly (I can't think of another word). He doesn't always mean it, but it more than likely happens with him than anybody else. Don't take what he does personal.
marmuttlebow
marmuttlebow
Club Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:30 pm

OK... So let me get this straight... We are not making fun of Charles, but we are actually making fun of ourselves? I don't know how to take that really. Hopefully Todd is enjoying this...

I concur with Marm on this one David. Low is a great guy, but.... Well... If he starts talking about his wife walking in front of the TV, just STAY AWAY from him on the track. Let's just say the parts of his brain that were attempting to concentrate on the race are now being diverted to "other" items!

And John... If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Cheers!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swviper Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm

marmuttlebow wrote:And Barry, be warned, Low races poorly (I can't think of another word). He doesn't always mean it, but it more than likely happens with him than anybody else. Don't take what he does personal.

I'm sure you could think of another word, you're just too much of a lady, and don't want to offend Cyril.
swviper
swviper
- Vigo the Carpathian -

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman115 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Shocked scratch Thanks guys i think i got it now lol
wolfman115
wolfman115
Century Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 pm

swviper wrote:
marmuttlebow wrote:And Barry, be warned, Low races poorly (I can't think of another word). He doesn't always mean it, but it more than likely happens with him than anybody else. Don't take what he does personal.

I'm sure you could think of another word, you're just too much of a lady, and don't want to offend Cyril.
Correct viper, thats why hes called "pussy" galore.
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:59 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:OK... So let me get this straight... We are not making fun of Charles, but we are actually making fun of ourselves? I don't know how to take that really. Hopefully Todd is enjoying this...

I concur with Marm on this one David. Low is a great guy, but.... Well... If he starts talking about his wife walking in front of the TV, just STAY AWAY from him on the track. Let's just say the parts of his brain that were attempting to concentrate on the race are now being diverted to "other" items!

And John... If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Cheers!
Hey now, even you said I drove faster once she caught my attention. Hmmmm, maybe she should do it more often Razz
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 pm

You did drive faster Low, but you were paying MUCH less attention to the race and your mind was definitely somewhere else... Just sayin it could be dangerous! Very Happy And James needs to know these things about you! Razz
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowflyinmx3 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Dude I have my priorities straight. My woman knows she has to wait until after my race. Thats what you call "keeping your pimp hand strong"
Lowflyinmx3
Lowflyinmx3
Club Founder & Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernFist7 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Yeah, i know what you mean, low. I totally make my wife let me use the picture in picture screen so i can race while she watches so you think you can dance. i get the little screen, but i'm still in charge.......right?????
SouthernFist7
SouthernFist7
Junior Forum Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggLou55 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 pm

SouthernFist7 wrote:Yeah, i know what you mean, low. I totally make my wife let me use the picture in picture screen so i can race while she watches so you think you can dance. i get the little screen, but i'm still in charge.......right?????

2 drops of pee came out I was laughing so hard on this one!
BiggLou55
BiggLou55
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Markve91 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:51 pm

BiggLou55 wrote:
SouthernFist7 wrote:Yeah, i know what you mean, low. I totally make my wife let me use the picture in picture screen so i can race while she watches so you think you can dance. i get the little screen, but i'm still in charge.......right?????

2 drops of pee came out I was laughing so hard on this one!

lol!
Markve91
Markve91
I AM THE STIG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum